THIS IS AN EXPANSION. IT ASSUMES YOU HAVE THE C# PLAYER'S GUIDE, FIFTH EDITION. YOU WILL GET THE MOST VALUE OUT OF IT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE THE MAIN BOOK.
This 18-page expansion to the C# Player's Guide covers new C# 11 features, including four new challenges (450XP). It also includes more information on existing C# features that people sometimes struggle with. Covers:
- Raw string literals (C# 11)
- Newlines in string interpolation (C# 11)
- Converting strings to enumerations and back (elaboration on old features)
- Tuples and switches (elaboration on old features)
- Some extra hints on the Simula's Soup and Vin Fletcher's Arrows challenges (elaboration on old features)
- Required properties and fields (C# 11)
- Auto-default structs (C# 11)
- Static interface members (C# 11)
- List patterns (C# 11)
- Generic math (C# 11)
- Checked and unchecked operators (C# 11)
fileaccess modifier (C# 11)
- And other more esoteric new C# 11 features.
SOLUTIONS INCLUDED! Source code is included in the Gumroad content. Video solutions can be found on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHsdDll6CqsQsyILG3fTWJeECixWysMEX
This PDF book is available for free. It is only 18 pages of content. Do not feel like you need to pay money for it. However, if you wish to pay a few dollars to support my work, it is greatly appreciated!
The 18-page expansion PDF and the solutions to the four challenges contained in the expansion (450XP).